Along with the many other unusual things that have happened in 2021, this year will be an atypical tax year
Estate Planning Services & Management
Questions We Can Help You Answer
- How do I want to be remembered? How do I want my story to be told when I’m not here?
- What makes up my taxable estate and how is my estate taxed?
- What are the different types of trusts available? What is a living trust, and do I need one?
- What is an advance health care directive? Should I appoint a health care proxy in case I can’t make medical decisions for myself?
- Who should get my money and other assets when I’m gone? Should I have my beneficiary designations defined for my retirement accounts and life insurance policies?
- Am I okay with the state deciding who gets my assets? Should I assign a durable power of attorney to someone I trust?
- Who do I want to entrust my kids with when I’m gone or when something goes wrong? What can I do to ensure my children and loved ones are taken care of financially?
- My child has special needs and will need specialized care for life. How can I ensure that my child is protected and can live a fulfilling life?
Estate Planning Made Easy and Seamless
Why We’re Different
We’ll guide you every step of the way
Your plan design reviewed
Your needs identified
Your estate plan kept up to date
Estate Plan Included For Clients With $1.5 Million Or More With Us
Related Insights for Estate Planning
That four-letter word Risk. It’s undoubtedly the most powerful, attention-grabbing four-letter word in finance. To quantify and control it, financial
Estate taxes have usually affected only the very wealthy at death. While the limits on the monetary value that a